Saturday, October 16, 2004

 

Dreams

happy2fight: A poem

I had a peculiar dream this morning. I was on the net and the site was such that whenever I wrote something and clicked, it would give a response and ask me to move on. I cannot remember anything of the site or the words, but can only recall the feeling that the responses were trying to strengthen me in some unknown way. Very strange indeed!

Well, my unconscious mind is telling me something. I don't wish to try and decode it rationally. I am sure I will lose it that way. So may be wait for the mind to calm down and settle down to its slow rhythm, so that it could be at its receptive best. Is that emptying the mind? I have felt rested at times when I have emptied the clutter of thoughts.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?