Saturday, September 25, 2004

 

happy2fight: friendship

happy2fight: happy2fight

Thanks Ciara for putting my blog into blogs you like. To remind me of the hand of friendship, I have copied my comment on your 'deepest fears' below.

I experience myself when I am quiet. I watch the beginning of a thought and a feeling and go slowly into it. The idea of me and watching seems to go away. There is only that moment. If you call this as Light, may be it is. I don't want to fill my head with ideas. They block my light. I long for the moment of that intimate conversation with myself. Yes, it is true, then my conversations with others are also on a different plane. It struck me that a female cannot be a nobody, given the energy that resides in her.

As I sometimes taste the free spirit, there is a thought that comes up asking me to redefine my life. I don't know from where this bird comes and lands up right in front of me. It prances about for some time and then flies away. I can't catch it. Let me observe it closely though.


Comments:
Nothing is learnt if it is not acted upon. My favourite author Silo says first we need a resolve that we are going to reconstruct our lives. Next understand the contradictions in their root. Then begin acting with one's best thoughts and true feelings. Life begins when such unitive acts multiply. May Peace, force and joy be upon us!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?